Threats & Risks
In the course of our many years of experience in this field HunterMay have found that where a deteriorating working environment exists there is always malfeasance, misfeasance or nonfeasance. Such an environment may be evident by:
- Suspicion of financial irregularities
- Questionable management style and ethics of key executives
- Unrealistic projections and overstated assets, revenues and products
- Misrepresentation and non-disclosure
- Hidden ownership or influence
- Asset misappropriation
- Suspected corporate espionage
All too often responsible executives and management are unaware of such threats and risks until they become detrimental to their working environment. When threats and risks have reached such an advanced stage their handling become costly and complicated.
Utilizing advanced and effective methods of forensic investigation in the areas mentioned above HunterMay are able to profile and identify potential and existing threats to a corporation’s health.
HunterMay’s team of professional risk assessors and strategy consultants understand that the preservation of confidence of a corporate structure must begin with trust in HunterMay’s commitment to resolve such threats and risks.